Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April 28th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - We were all there; George, Laurence & Brady and me! This will be one of our my last shows with George and Laurence. The last show being the Gamble Rogers Festival. It was great to be back and to be playing with my friends. I will miss these George and Laurence. Brady and I will try to hold the fort down until they return in November.

April 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a nice evening out on the deck. Sore throat and sore finger tips, but still fun!

April 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was such a beautiful afternoon to play on the water. Doesn't get much better than this!

May 1st, DAVE at Gamble Rogers Festival - It was hot! The last show with my friends George & Laurence. I ran into a lot of great musicians I don't get a chance to see that often. I would like to thank Bob Patterson for getting me into play this great festival, I hope to be back next year.

I would like to thank all the great musicians that stood in while I was recovering; Brady Green, George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson, Jim Lamb, John Winters, Wes Talton, Derek Hess, Phil Swindle, Doctor Bill and Steve Beck. I hope to hang with Barry this week at Cave Canem Studios. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Slow down, take a breath!

Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment