Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 14th, Hackers at Music By The Sea - Frankie, Gregg, Walt and I played the last Music By The Sea this year. We put on a good show, a lot of energy! Thanks Bill and everyone else involved. I hope you think of us next year. FYI - The Hackers will be playing at Hurricane Patty's the last Monday of every month starting October 20th. See you there!

October 15th, Travel Day - We left St. Augustine about 4:30 am arrived with no problems at The Backdraft at about 4:30 pm. We unloaded the equipment into Randy's car and Theresa headed to Falls Church to visit her family. Her grandmother is turning 100 this month! Randy, Richard and Barbara stayed and had dinner at The Backdraft. After dinner we headed to the Coles Point Tavern for a couple of cold ones and then it was to Richard & Barbara's for some much needed sleep for me.

October 16th, NorthStar at The Backdraft - I met Randy in the morning after my walk to the Lee Family Cemetary to set up our gear for the show. Eddie pulled into town in the early afternoon. We had a great show at The Backdraft. Donna Britton sat in and we did our song "What Dreams Are Made Of" that we co-wrote with Kat Korac and one of my favorites "Love Has No Pride". I had a blast playing with brother Ed. Thanks Jay & Annie!

October 17th, NorthStar at Creeky's 10th Annual "Just One More Time" (Pig Roast) for the Cople Volenteer Fire Dept - I was proud to be a part of this event and hope we are invited back next year. It was good to see our friend Cecil Tarman! After the show Theresa and I headed back to Florida! We got to Pineherst N.C. and got a room.

October 18th - Travel Day
Arrived home about football time. It was a long drive but had no problems. It's good to be home!

I hope to get together with Barry and try to finish up our live CD "Live At The Musideum". I would like to thanks Randy Watts, Richard & Barb and all the great folks in the Northern Neck that make our trips up there possible! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop Texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it will brighten up everyones day! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment