Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 6th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - Beautiful day! The best happy hour in town!

October 7th, RBR Studios - Recorded a track "Take Me Back". A song Frankie and I wrote for his new CD.

October 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - I had a nice evening out on the sidewalk. I was very sorry to hear about Tina Hoffman's passing. She will be missed! See you in two weeks!

October 8th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - I had Brady Green with me tonight. Always a pleasure to share the stage with this great player! See you in two weeks! Brady and John will be at the Corner Bar the next two Thursdays while I'm gone.

October 9th,10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - Always a blast! Great to hang out with Pete & Pat. Saw Bob Cooper. Thanks Darlene, Brian & staff, you guys are the best!

I had a great week. Thanks to everyone who came out! I'll be with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios this week, hopefully finishing up our new t-shirt design. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David


see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment