Thursday, October 8, 2015

9-29-15, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon on the porch. The hours have changed. This gig is now 3 to 6 pm. Michael Howard stopped by. It's always good to see my Virginia friend!

9-30-15, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Out on the sidewalk on a nice evening! Doesn't get much better than this!

10-1-15, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight. We had a blast!

10-1-15, NorthStar - Frankie Urzetta was with me tonight in the land of the 44 TVs! Great performer and friend!

10-3-15, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice afternoon on the water!

I hope to get together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios and work on my new t-shirt and banner! I will be in the studio with Frankie on Wednesday recording a song we wrote for his new CD "Take Me Back" at RBR Studios with Dave Johnson . Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking, Don't litter! Smile it will make everyones day brighter! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment