Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March 30th, The Hackers at Panama Hatties - Walt was at one of Jake's baseball games so Gentleman George Reeves sat in. We had a nice night of music. See you guys next month!

March 31st, DAVE at Oasis - All is well in the land of the 44 TVs! Gentleman George Reeves sat in for a set.

April 1st, DAVE at RBR Studios - A couple final touches on "Mr. Song to Evil People". I would once again like to thank Barry Dunaway and David Elliot Johnson for their hard work on this project. I look forward to doing more work with you both in the near future. Now it's Dan Bagan's (IAUGI Studios) turn. I will see him on Friday.

April 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The place was a mad house! Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight! Nice night to be out on the sidewalk!

April 2nd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - George and Laurence were with me tonight! I'm sure going to miss these guys when they head back home.  Kruz did a nice set.

April 3rd, NorthStar at Oasis - Covering for brother Ed! It was George, Laurence and I. First Friday night in years.  We had a blast!

April 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - On a nice day there's no better place to play! What a view!

It's been a busy week.  I'm looking forward to a couple of days off! I can't wait to get the art work done for the CD and a new T-shirt is coming! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Smile it can change someones day! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment