Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 23rd, DAVE at RBR Studios - Working with Barry Dunaway and David Elliott Johnson mixing and mastering my new CD "Mr. Song To Evil People".

March 23rd - Off

March 24th, DAVE at RBR Studios - Working with Barry and David mixing and mastering my new CD.

March 24th, DAVE at Oasis - Everything is great in the land of the 44 TVs!

March 25th, DAVE at RBR Studios - Still working with Barry and David mixing and mastering my new CD.

March 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson with me. Starting to get some nice weather and some nice crowds!

March 26th, DAVE at RBR Studios - With Barry and David working on my new CD.

March 26th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson were with me tonight! Kruz did a nice set!

March 27th and 28th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - I had a blast! It's good to be back on Jekyll! Doesn't get much better than playing music in a great place, and later getting to hang out with brother Ed.

March 29th, DAVE at Marineland Farmers Market - It was a little chilly but got er done. Picked up some grapefruits, honey, soup and hot sauce!

March 29th, DAVE and GEORGE at Debi James' House Party - Deb had a bunch of people over to her place. The food was great! We played a set of original music and then did a set of requests! What a great time.  Thanks for making us a part of your evening!

Hope to be in the RBR Studio studio one more time to finish up my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People."  I can't thank Barry Dunaway from Cave Canem Studios and David Elliott Johnson from RBR Studios for all their hard work. Also, thanks to all the great musicians that played and sang! And, Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Give someone sad a smile it will change both of you days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin'It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment