Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 20th, Corner Bar - Songwriters Night IV with Amy Hendrickson, Rob Peck, Bob Patterson and I were on the stage together tonight. What a great time sharing music with these folks! Dave Johnson and George Reeves were there showing their support. Thanks guys! Next month on May 18th, we are proud to have Chuck Nash and Daryl Wise join Bob and I!

April 21st, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - Dan Bagan and I met to we work on the layout for my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People".

April 21st, DAVE at the Chianti Room at Pizzalley's - Always a fun gig. The weather has been great. The food is great, the best happy hour in town and spending a little time with my friend Mike Howard.

April 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Great evening out on the sidewalk!

April 23rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - I miss my playing buddies! Laurence is back safe in Canada and George had a gig in North Carolina. The good news is George will be back with me this coming week for a couple of gigs. The bad news is we will still be missing "The Fiddler". Kruz played a nice set!

April 24th and 25th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - I had a great weekend on the island! I would like to thank Ed and Kristen for putting me up, or putting up with me. I would like to thank Jay for letting Vic use his camera and I would like to thank Vic for taking some great shots that will be considered for my next CD "Don't Stare at the Sun". I would also like to thank Pete, Leigh Ann and Stephen for hanging out!

April 26th, DAVE at Creekside - Frankie Urzetta was with me tonight. I love to hear that man sing! Thanks to the wonderful staff at Creekside, it was a good night!

I will be getting together with Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios and going over two of the live shows we did at The Musideum in Toronto, Canada. I hope to have a live CD out in the near future. We will also talk about starting my next CD "Don't Stare at the Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! A smile can change someones day! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment