Friday, April 3, 2015

March 16th, DAVE at RBR Studios with Dave Johnson and Barry Dunaway working on the new CD!

March 16th, Songwriters Night #3 at The Corner Bar - It was Bob Patterson's birthday! What a night! I was so proud to sit on the stage with Bob, Dewey Via and Charley Simmons. The house was full of great musicians and writers to many to name. Thanks everyone for supporting original music in St. Augustine! Next month will be Rob Ellis Peck, Amy Hendrickson, Bob Patterson and me! It was great to see everyone but really great to see Joline Patterson.

March 17th, DAVE at RBR Studios - Again with Dave Johnson and Barry Dunaway working on my CD!

March 17th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It's a beautiful day! I had a chance to talk with my friend Mike Howard, always look forward to that!

March 18th, DAVE at RBR Studios - With Dave Johnson and Barry Dunaway working on my new CD!

March 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me this evening. It was a nice time!

March 19th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - George Reeves and Laurence were with me and the place was packed! Great time! Good job on your set Kruz!

March 20th, DAVE at the Conch House - First night outside on the deck. It was damp and foggy, still a few people braved the elements. Stopped by to see brother Ed at the Mellow Mushroom after I packed up.

March 21st, DAVE at Zaharias - At 4pm Dennis had a ceremony remembering Chris Hammond it was very moving. Afterwards George and Laurence and I played. Kruz did a couple of tunes. Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

March 22nd, DAVE at Creekside - A nice night out. I was with George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson. A bunch of old familiar faces were there tonight. Had a blast!

Looking forward to working with Barry Dunaway (Cave Canem Studios) and David Elliot Johnson (RBR Studios) this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Give someone a smile it could change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment