Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May 26th, Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - We had a great night! Chris had to leave early for a gig with The Dewey Via Band. George Reeves and Tony Scozzaro  came in and played. Both of these great guitar players will be joining us with The Big Lonesome later this summer! I am very excited!

May 27th, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - Turned out to be a great night in the land of the 44 TVs!

May 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a great night! The place was packed!

May 29th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Had a blast! Kruz did a nice set!

May 30th, DAVE at Brogen's North - The weather held out and I had a blast! Thanks to Jason and staff.  You guys are the best!

May 31st, DAVE at Sea Jay's - Another great gig!  It's great coming back to Jekyll Island!

 I had a great road trip.  If they were all like this I would stay on the road! Talked to Barry and we start back on Tuesday at Cave Canem Studios working on "Mr. Song To Evil People". Barry had done some work before he took off on the road to "What Dreams Are made Of".  I can't wait to hear what he has done. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment