Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 1st, The Besley Compound - Theresa and I had Carl and Marsha over for dinner. It was nice to hang out with our friends!

June 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - I had a great time! Always good hang'in out with Jeff and the gang! Had a few bombs with my friend Brian Frazier!

June 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Nice weather! Nice night!

June 5th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Started out great kind of thinned out near the end!

June 6th, 7th and 8th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar and Grill - Always great to get back to Cedar Key to see Pat and Pete, Bryan and Darlene and staff are great too! Looking forward to my return in July!

I would like to wish my friends Chuck Caudill, Barry Dunaway and Paul Goldstein, all a Happy Birthday. Three guys I have played with over the years and respect a great deal! No studio this week but there are a million things I should be catching up on. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment