Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 20th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studio's - Sang vocal track on "It Won't Be Long". After cutting the new track, Theresa and I went out to dinner with Barry and Lydia at Kingfish Grille.

May 21st, DAVE at Cave Canem Studio's - Barry sang background vocals on "It Won't Be Long".

May 21st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a nice night!

May 22nd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A little slow but still had fun! Kruz did a nice set!

May 23rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A beautiful night! The place was packed!

May 24th, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - It was a duo this afternoon.  George Reeves with me! What a treat it is to play with this great player! Ron Norris sat in for a few, did a great job!

May 25th, DAVE at Creekside - George Reeves and Frankie Urzetta were with me tonight! I love sharing the stage with both these great players!

Barry is on the road this week so there will be no studio work. It looks like a busy schedule from here on out. Looking forward to my Georgia trip this weekend. Got a couple of new tunes going! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment