Friday, April 15, 2011

Monday, 4/4 - Wayne Johnston and I worked together today.  Started on two new original songs for The Big Lonesome.  We also worked on "Until We Meet Again" one of his tunes he wants Frankie to sing.  We are trying to get together at least once a week to write for The Big Lonesome.

Wednesday, 4/6 - NorthStar @ The World Famous Oasis - They've made some changes here.  They've changed the area where we setup.  The PA wasn't set up, there wasn't light, speakers were off in another room, in spite of all that, it turned out to be a good show.  Thanks Ed, it would have been a nightmare with anyone but you.

Thursday, 4/7 (AM) Eclipse - We're singing "Been All Around the World".

(PM) Just Dave @ The Corner Bar - Started out slow, but turned out pretty good.  I think this gig is coming around.  Thanks for sitting in Kruz.  Tried some new originals "Hopeless Romantic, "What Would You Do" and "Is This Love?"  Can't wait to complete my next CD.

Friday, 4/8 Had lunch with Shane at Kings Bistro, Mike the chef really took care of us.  You have to check this place out!

Just Dave @ Zaharias - What a great place!  I had a blast.  Angelica and staff were super great!  I would like to thank everyone who showed up.  What a night! Scroll down to previous post to see photos.

Sunday, 4/10 Just Dave @ Finnegan's Wake - The Sundays are coming around.  I had a great time!  Frankie sounded great!  I am so proud to share the stage with this great singer.  I can't wait for The Big Lonesome.  Thanks to all the great staff at Finnegan's Wake, you guys are the best!

I am so busy lately but all the great people who come out to see me keep me going.  I am looking forward to getting together with Wayne to see what he's come up with on the 2 new originals we were working on.  I am also looking forward to getting together with The Big Lonesome on Monday and playing together on Wednesday at Finnegan's Wake (8pm).  I'll be in the studio a couple of times this week working on my new CD "Hopeless Romantic" and NorthStar's "Keepin' It Real".  I am so proud of everyone I'm around musically and am so excited about the future.  Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment