Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/11 The Big Lonesome rehearsal @ C & L Auto - Had our last rehearsal before our Virginia show.  We have the show at Finnegan's Wake on Wednesday, then the next time we're together is Friday in Virginia.  I can't wait.  I am really proud to be sharing the stage with these great musicians.

4/12 "Just Dave" @ Harry's - It's a little different schedule but I had a blast.  These are great people and this has turned out to be a great gig.  Thanks Rob.

4/13 "The Big Lonesome" @ Finnegan's Wake - We had a nice crowd and everyone played their hearts out.  We missed Robin, but Ed and Wayne were more than up for the task.  Thanks everyone for supporting our band.

4/14 AM Eclipse - Ed and myself are in the studio today working on "Been All Around the World" and "There Stands the Glass".  After that I was going to  put a guitar part on "Hopeless Romantic", but never got to it, maybe next week.

PM "Just Dave" @ The Corner Bar - Turned out to be a great night!  There were some good ole friends that stopped by.  I had a great time!  I won't be at The Corner Bar next week.  I'll be traveling with The Big Lonesome and NorthStar for some shows in Virginia.  Looking forward to being back and seeing everyone at The Corner Bar on the 28th.  Thanks Mike, Nick and staff you're great!

4/15 "Just Dave" @ SeaJay's - A fun night on Jekyll.  Made some new friends and had a good time.  Thanks Tommy and staff.  You guys are the best!

4/16 "Just Dave" @ Finnegan's Wake - It was slow but I played my heart out to the proud but few that were there.  I'm looking forward to a better afternoon tomorrow.

4/17 "Just Dave" @ Finnegan's Wake - Stopped a little early, there was some kind of emergency.  Some friends stopped by while I was packing out.  Thanks for coming down.  I'll be back in two weeks (May 8th).  Check out Hugo Duarte on Easter Sunday here at Finnegan's Wake, a friend of ours (HugoDuarte.com, hillbillybeach.com).

4/18 "The Hacker's @ Hurricane Patty's - I had a great time.  Everyone kicked butt.  Good job!  Wayne Johnston (The Big Lonesome) sat in and played his heart out.  Look for the Hacker's to be back on schedule next month (the last Monday of the month 5/30).  I can't wait.

Things are busy.  I've made a bunch of new friends and it's always great seeing my old friends.  Once again, don't forget to check out our friend Hugo Duarte at Finnegan's Wake Easter Sunday afternoon.  Thanks again for letting me live my dream, everybody.  "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment