Friday, June 25, 2010

6-15 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - This will be the last gig for the band for about 5 days. It's going to be nice to get out of town for awhile. Travis sat in, sounded good!

6-17 Jekyll Island - Stopped by the Island to pick up Ed. He was playing with the WharfRatz. Theresa and myself listened to a few songs and went to rest at 9A Pierson. We got on the road about 11:30. Virginia here we come.

6-18 AC's, Coles Point, Virginia, NorthStar - Arrived safe. We will be at AC's tonight. I can't wait....
Great gig, everyone was real nice, it was a blast! Jim Miner sat in, he did a great job! Also did a song Jarle Brors. It was great to see and play with my old friend.

6-19 Center Street Grill, Manassas, Virginia, NorthStar - Great gig! Jim Miner sat in. Darrell Bacon stopped by, it was great to see and talk with him. Nick, you have a great place. Good luck, looking forward to our next gig.



Jim Miner joins Dave and Ed
for a set.


Jarle Brors sits in for a few.




6-20 Thornton River Grille, Sperryville, Virginia, NorthStar - What a cool place! It's so nice to be in Virginia, it's such a beautiful state. Looking forward to our next stop at this place (July 25th).

6-21 My Dad's - Had a great lunch with Margie and Dad. It's good to be with family. Then headed South.

6-22 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - We're back!!! It was a good night! Ron Norris stopped by. Also, Travis sat in again.

It was a great road trip! I miss getting out to new places and seeing new faces. The idea is to get my music to as many ears as possible. that's what I plan to do. I have been so lucky to have so many friends that support what I believe in. Because of that I will take whatever steps it takes to keep creating new original music. Thanks for helping my dream come true. "Keepin' It Real" — David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment