Friday, July 2, 2010

6-23 Music By The Sea Concert, Those Guys & Oasis, NorthStar - They said there was over 2000 people there. Great gig! After the show, I raced down to Oasis and played a NorthStar gig with my brother ED and special guest Wayne Johnston. It was a blast! Long good day!

6-24 Oasis, Those Guys - Frankie is out of town so Wayne Johnston is sitting in. He did a great job! We played some good music tonight!

6-25 Oasis, Those Guys - Wayne was with us again. Good job my friend. The sound on the stage was pretty terrible, but I had a chance to hear what the audience was hearing and it wasn't so bad. Thank God! Anyway the night went good. We had some fun.

6-26 Oasis, Those Guys - Great crowd! Wayne kicked butt! Looking forward to a day off.

6-28 Hurricane Patty's, The Hackers - It was another sell out! The place was packed! Deb and her friend sat in, sounded great! Other than those two it was the band. We all had a blast. I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful things I received on my birthday. Thanks! I can't wait for next month.

In closing, we lost a good friend, Jeanie Rooney. She had a lot of health problems, but always had nice and positive things to say. She was always kind to me and I will miss her very much. There's a lot of people that could take a lesson on the way Jeanie treated people. She will be missed! "Keepin' it Real" —David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment