Thursday, June 17, 2010

6-8 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - It was Barry's birthday! All the Dunaway's and many more were there. We had a great time! Gregg sat in for a couple of tunes, sounded great! Gregg also wrote and read a great toast to Jim Dunaway for this birthday the week before Gregg had missed.

6-9 Oasis, NorthStar - Ed was in Virginia so Wayne Johnston joined me for the night. We had a great gig. It was nice to see a couple Those Guys fans coming to check it out. Thanks!

6-10 Eclipse - Sat with Stafford today to make the final decisions on what each song needs. It got me kind of exited, we are a lot closer that I expected. I also put a guitar track on Poor-dum and I've decided to put this song on my next release "Hopeless Romantic". That means there will be 11 cuts, 9 originals, 2 covers. I can't wait!

Oasis, Those Guys - We had the whole band there. It was a good night, we had fun!!

6-11 The Clover Room @ Finnegan's Wake, Those Guys - We had a decent crowd, but there is still a lot of work to do with the sound. Everyone was pretty unhappy with the night generally. Shawn and staff are working on the problems, I'm sure they will take care of it and that the room will someday soon come around.

6-14 NSAI meeting - Had a great time! A lot of new writers. Looking forward to July's meeting.

In closing, getting ready for my Virginia trip with Ed. I hope this is the first of many trips in the future. Also looking forward to getting back with Those Guys after our needed break. I would like to thank everyone who comes out to see those Guys, NorthStar and The Hackers. I am living my dram and with your support you're helping me do that!

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment