Wednesday, June 2, 2010

5-25 Tuesday - It was our regular Those Guys gig at Hurricane Patty's. All the usual suspects were there.

5-26 Wednesday - Ed had a previous engagement so Wayne Johnston sat in on this Oasis gig. He did a great job!! We had a lot of fun and we'll be doing it again at the Oasis on June 9th.

5-27 Thursday - All of "Those Guys" were there, the whole band. It turned out to be a good night! Also laid down some tracks in the studio early in the day.

5-28 & 29 Friday and Saturday - Those Guys gig at McCharacter's Music Cafe in Palm Coast. Played real good. The crowds were good, job well done!

5-29 Saturday - Those Guys gig at the Blue Crab Festival in Palatka. Great sound! Great set! Great time! Great bunch of people! Look forward to next year!

5-30 Sunday - A needed day off, not feeling well.

5-31 Monday - The Hackers 6th Anniversary!!! What a night. The whole place was reserved. Everyone played their butts off. Special thanks to Dewey, Rita, Debbie and Debbie's friend. We were without Walt and I was feeling like shit, but the show must go on and it did! Great job everybody. I'm proud to share the stage with each and evreyone of you!!!

I have my life long friend Chuck Caudill putting some guitar tracks on the new CD I'm working on "Hopeless Romantic". I already have my life long friend Jim Miner on the CD. This is becoming a very special project for me. I can't wait for everyone to hear it!!! Also, I hope to have a version of Poor-dum out soon!

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment