Tuesday, May 14, 2024

May 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had some sound system problems so I spent 2 hours before the show sweating to fix the problem. I never got it completely figured out but working good enough to do the show. The band kicked butt I was just hanging in there. Thanks guys and gals.

May 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a great weekend! I saw Pete and Pat. See you next month June 14th,15th and 16th.

I'm looking forward to getting in the studio this week. Also hope I can get together with Dan I have some ideas I want to run by him while we do our walk. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment