Tuesday, May 14, 2024

April 29th, Retrophonics Studios - I worked with Jim and Johnny putting down a couple bass tracks on Project #6 "In-between" and "Another Day". 

May 1st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grille and Wings - We had a great evening!

May 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at The Oasis Tiki Bar - We had a nice crowd! I always enjoy playing with Sue, what a treat!

May 3rd, DAVE Aunt Kate's -I had a great Friday evening out on the porch! See you Sunday afternoon.

May 4th,  Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony, Frankie and Geoff at San Sebastian Winery - Sue had a previous engagement so Geoff Perry took her spot. Geoff did a great job, he is very talented. We missed the queen bee though. 

May 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Another great afternoon on the porch by the water!

It was a busy week! Looking forward to a little rest the next couple days. No studio though I have a new tune to put down when I get back in. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment