Tuesday, May 14, 2024

April 22nd, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I laid down the starting track for a song Chris McVey and I wrote many years ago "I Got Lucky". We also cleaned up "Remember Me", "Front and Center" and "Another Day".  

April 23rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I walked then we worked on some cover ideas for The North Star Band's upcoming CD. Also worked on the back cover of my new Project #6 CD.

April 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Frankie and I had a great night! Sue was out of town to pick up their new puppy and a gig or two. Tony booked another gig. That left just the two of us. Had a blast!

April 25th thru the 28th, The Seiners DAVE, Eddie and Frankie at Coles Point Tavern - We had a great couple days playing with The Seiners. It was good to see our Virginia friends. We were sad but proud to be there to say goodbye to Creeky an old friend of ours. Thanks Chris and Ann and all the great staff at the Tavern. A special thanks to Gary, Mike and Stacey who went beyond the call of duty to take care of us. It was a lot of driving but we made it home safe! I'll see you back here on May 23rd thru the 27th.

I had a great week put a lot of miles under my belt. Looking forward to the studio on Monday and getting together with Dan on Thursday. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment