Thursday, January 5, 2023

December 13th, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - Another great Songwriter's Night, we're getting ready to head into year 8 of this event. I'm proud to be a part of it. Bill Wharton (Sauce Boss) and Chelsea Saddler were a pleasure to listen to. And always great to listen and sit next to my friend Bob Patterson. Thanks for supporting "LIVE" original music in St. Augustine. Thanks to all the folks at The Beacon for hosting this event.

Dave, Chelsea, Bill, Bob

December 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It turned out to be a great evening. It was cloudy and nasty all day, the weather turned nice right in time for our show. We missed Sue!

December 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Pub - It was a great night! There were a lot of new faces in the crowd. We missed the Queen Bee.

December 16th thru 20th, Ellijay, GA Theresa, Brianna, Braylen and I had a great time with the Westcott's. It is becoming a tradition.

December 21st, Carpetbaggers Tony and Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings- Frankie was under the weather so Tony and I played on. It was a blast! We were under the tent because it rained off and on all night. We missed the Queen Bee and Frankie!

December 25th, Christmas Day - Merry Christmas! I hope everyone made it a special day.

December 26th, Retrophonics Studios - We laid down another new tune I wrote called "A Ghost". We also listened to a rough mix of "My Chevrolet" by The Big Lonesome with Jim DeVito and Jesse Cruce adding guitars. 

December 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony Hurricane Grill and Wings - It turned out to be only mildly cold, we were under the tent. It was good to have Sue back! Looking forward to the whole band tomorrow.

December 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie The Beacon -  It was a blast! It was good to have the band together again. See you back here January 26th.

Carpetbaggers at the Beacon Listening Room, St. Augustine, FL

December 30th, DAVE at The Pelican Pub - I was performing solo at this event. I had a great time! Thanks Jeff and Jennifer for letting me be a part of your Customer Appreciation Party. 

December 31st - Theresa, Brianna, Braylen and I drove up to SC to spend the afternoon with my Dad and Margie.  Margie fixed us a delicious lunch and we spent the afternoon just catching up.  It was nice.

I'm looking forward to finishing The Big Lonesome Rides Again. We have one more song to mix, "My Chevrolet".  This project has taken years to complete but something I would not shelve. I can't wait for everyone to hear a short lived but great band, The Big Lonesome.

Also I'm looking forward to getting together with Dan at Bagan and Company.  On the schedule is releasing "My Bird" from The Big Lonesome Rides Again project, and moving forward on the layout for it's release. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment