Wednesday, January 18, 2023

January 1st - Happy New Year to all!

January 2nd, Retrophonics Studios - I laid down another new tune "The Promenade". Jim and I worked on mixes for "Rocket" for my solo release Poor-Dum and "My Chevrolet" for The Big Lonesome. I hope to get Woody Pernell, Tony, Frankie and Sue in over the next several weeks and finish Poor-Dum. I'll be with Dan Bagan on Thursday this week, I hope we can post "My Bird" from the upcoming The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

January 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The rain tried to stop us but it didn't work, we ended up having a great night! It was good to see Mike and Sandy from Coles Point Tavern in Virginia, a place where I play a couple of times a year.

January 5th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the "My Bird" release from The Big Lonesome Rides Again. It was great to be back working with my friend. I hope to have another release ready in the next week or so. My Bird by The Big Lonesome

January 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Pelican Pub - It started out a little slow but got going pretty good as the night progressed. Thanks Jeff, Jennifer and staff you guys are the best!

January 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Cancelled due to weather!

January 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We had a blast on the roof top!

January 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Beautiful afternoon! Barry and L-i-dee-ahh Dunaway stopped by with their friends from Austin. 

I am looking forward to doing some mixing with Jim DeVito. I hope to get The Big Lonesome songs finished so I can get with Dan Bagan and release this project. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment