Monday, December 26, 2022

December 5th, Retrophonics Studio - I liked what John Medico from One Good Ring played on "Rocket". Jim and I got the rest of the tunes up to date fro my next release Poor-Dum. I'm starting to get excited! Theresa and I had a late lunch with Wayne and Sue at Jimmy Hula's, a place we are talking about maybe doing a Carpetbaggers show.

December 7th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and maybe Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings -No Frankie this evening, he was giving drum lessons at his church. The rest of us had a great night, the place was packed! Thanks to everyone that showed up and thanks to all the wonderful folks at Hurricane Grill and Wings. See you next week!

December 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Pelican Pub - What a great night! A beautiful way to end our week with the Carpetbaggers! Everyone was in a festive spirit, so were our friends old and new. I'll be heading over to the gulf coast for the weekend.

December 9th, 10th and 11th, Duffy's Tavern, Holmes Beach, Anna Marie Island, Benefit for Toys For Tots - It was a great time! I love doing this each year, I think this is year 7. Spending time with Chuck and Dara and the Duffy burgers are just icing on the cake. It never seems long enough. I'm looking forward to next year and maybe a visit or two in between. Thanks to all the folks at Duffy's Tavern, all the great musicians and most of all, the great folks that help make a better Christmas and Toys for Tots.

I'm not going in the studio for the next two weeks, there's just to much going on. I hope Jim gets a chance to finish "My Chevrolet" in my absence. I'm looking forward to the Songwriter's Night and doing a couple shows with Frankie and Tony. Then we're off to the mountains with the family, Sue, Wayne and the one they call Jim. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment