Sunday, February 20, 2022

January 31st, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on a guitar intro for "The Last Rhyme", a song for my new project Poor-Dum. I also worked on "Drift Away" another song from The Big Lonesome soon to be new released CD.  Later I had a zoom meeting with The North Star Band about our new release "Then and Now".THE NORTH STAR BAND

February 1st, Bagan and Company "Live" - It was a great show, Marc Douglas Berardo was a real treat! Thanks everyone for supporting our musical idea. See you March 1st!

February 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The place was packed! Thanks Marc Douglas Berardo for sitting in on a couple. Also a shout out to Sam Brown and JC, thanks for stopping by.

February 3rd, Bagan and Company - We worked on a cover for my new Poor-Dum project. 

February 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at Pelican Landing - We had a great night! We missed our main man Frankie Urzetta but Woody Pernell did a great job behind the kit in his absence. See you guys next week!

February 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had one of my best nights ever. Barry and Lydia stopped by and dropped off a thumb drive with some tracks that will appear on either on Say Grace or Poor-Dum. I started feeling a little rough towards the end of the night. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

February 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the San Sebastian Winery - Feeling better this morning but the boss Theresa said I should stay home. The gig was cancelled.

February 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Cancelled due to weather. This time I was glad the weather was on my side this time. 

Looking forward to a 3 day run with the Carpetbaggers and a 3 day road trip to the gulf coast for my solo gig at the Big Deck. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment