Sunday, February 20, 2022

February 8th - St. Augustine Tonight Show with Jorge Rivara - The Carpetbaggers were the musical guests, I was completely under the weather. I had no voice, but this great band I'm in rallied, and we had a great time. Jorge is a very talented and interesting. His staff is wonderful and the guests Ann Colby and Gregg White were quite insightful. We would be honored to be a part of anything this man is a part of.

February 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a cold night so we were set up inside the tent. I was still under the weather so our main man Frankie offered to show up and save the day. Everyone did a great job as usual, and I somehow made it through. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music. See you next week!

February 10th,  Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing  - It was a busy night! I was still under the weather, but everyone else was on their "A" game. What a night!

February 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at the Big Deck Bar and Grill - It was a nice weekend in Cedar Key. I'm still having trouble with my voice, this thing has kicked my butt. It was nice to relax a little though even if I was having trouble singing. Thanks Bryan and staff, we missed you Darlene. See you next month!

I hope to have another one of the cuts from The Big Lonesome ready soon, "Dock of The Bay" written by Otis Redding and Steve Cropper. In the meantime check these out!


I am looking forward to adding the tracks Barry gave me to my Poor-Dum and Say Grace projects. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment