Thursday, February 3, 2022

January 18th, Retrophonics Studios  - Jim and I organized the songs for our next 3 projects. We're pretty close, missing 4 songs out of 36 and an intro we need to get from Barry for "Took Off Like A Rocket". The 3 projects are Carpetbaggers #3 Say Grace, a David Watt Besley solo #5 Poor-Dum and The Big Lonesome "The Big Lonesome Rides Again". I am excited to try to complete these 3 projects this year. In, addition, I'm excited about the "Then and Now" The Norht Star Band release. Check out the website: THE NORTH STAR BAND

January 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great night! Frankie and Mary stopped by. Thanks Frankie for singing a couple with us. See you next week!

January 20th, Bagan and Company - We released another tune from The Big Lonesome Rides Again. "Complicated World" a Besley/Berardo tune performed by The Big Lonesome.

January 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It looked like it was going to be a little slow, but it turned out to be slammed! Sometimes you just never know. Happy birthday Sheryl, and thanks to everyone who showed up to support The Carpetbaggers music!

January 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co and Grill We had a nice evening, even with the terrible weather. Really enjoy this gig. See you next month!

January 22nd, Theresa and I went by Barry's to pick up my tracks for "Say Grace" and "Poor-Dum", we visited for awhile.  It was good to see Barry and L -eye-D-ah. They both looked great! We are going to try to get a date together to go camping I miss that. We also ran by Mike Howard's to pick up an amp he had for sale. Then back home to send the rest of  the lyric sheets and thank yous for The North Star Band new release 'Then and Now." 

January 23rd, Theresa and I went to Kim's birthday party, then home to watched the end of the LA and Tampa Bay game, I was rooting for Brady, then watched Kansas City and Buffalo, what a game! I was sad Buffalo lost for my buddies that are die hard Bills fans. 

I plan on working with Jim DeVito on "The Last Rhyme" and "The Moment #24" 2 new songs I have written. And to load those tracks I got from Barry Dunaway a couple days ago. The next The Big Lonesome song we will start mixing will be "Drift Away". That's a big list whatever we can get done will be fine with me. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment