Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February 22nd, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on the mixing "The Desert" and started on "This Romance". We are moving right along, can't wait for everyone to hear what we have been up to.

February 23rd -I was off so Brianna, Braylen, Theresa and I went out to Corner Sushi to celebrate Theresa's birthday today.

February 24th - Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a great night! The place was packed! We made some new friends tonight! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best! See you next week! 

February 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Woody Pernell at the Corner Bar - Another great night! Everyone was on their game. We tried a new instrumental "In My Life". Tony does a great job on this. We missed Frankie but Woody Pernell kicked butt! Frankie will be back next week. Thanks everyone!

February 26th, 27th and 28th, Jupiter FL -  Theresa and I went to visit Joel Wilson, a friend of ours from Virginia. Joel was a fantastic host! We were able to hang out at the beach some. He and Michele took us out on his boat. We also ate at some great restaurants Schooners, Crabby's and Square Grouper to name a few.  Also, as chance would have it, I ran into my old bandmate Al Johnson with his group Americana Jones. They were performing at Winston's Bar and Grill not far from where we were staying. It was a great few days and Joel and Michele were a blast to hang out with. Hopefully we can do this again sometime.

Joel, Dave, Theresa

Dave and Al Johnson

Looking forward to do some mixing on "Back Again" our new Carpetbaggers project. It was nice to get away for a few days but looking forward to my band and solo gigs this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment