Wednesday, March 17, 2021

 March 8th, No gig today, I worked in the yard and talked to Bob Paterson. The Carpetbaggers will be playing at the Gamble Rogers Festival on May 3rd around 2pm. I will see who wants to join me. Later we will be at San Sebastian Winery.

March 9th, DAVE at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - I was solo this night and I had a great night inside the bar area. The wind was blowing pretty much the whole night. Good to see Duffy and Chris from the Duffy Bishop Band. Thanks Yvonne and staff you guys were great. See you next month!

March 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A beautiful evening outside. We had a great crowd and a lot of fun. It's hard not to enjoy the evening working with Sue. See you next week! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best!

March 11th, Bagan & Company -  Dan and I went over where we were with "Live And A Little Touched". We are a lot closer to completion than we thought. Look out for our new release of 12 videos soon.

March 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Corner Bar - We had another great night at the Corner Bar. Thanks everyone for supporting the show! See you next week!

March 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at the Big Deck - What a fantastic weekend! This might be the best one I've had in years! It was good to see Joel and Michelle. Thank you Darlene and Bryan and thank you Cedar Key.

DWB at work

Why we love Cedar Key

It was good to see Pat out and about again.

Joel and Michelle came over from Jupiter, FL

Looking forward to the Songwriter's Night and being in the studio at Retrophonics. It's going to be a busy week, can't wait! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' it Real!- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment