Monday, February 1, 2021

January 25th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on mixing "My Tractor" and "Back Again". I hope to get Frankie and Sue in to work on the background vocals next week.

Dave and Jim DeVito in the studio at 
Retrophonics

January 26th, No gigs today but I continued working on a new bluesy tune "Grace and You", lets see what happens.

January 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - There was rain coming so we set up under the tent. We had a fun night as always. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

Dave and Sue Westcott at Hurricane Grill

January 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony Corner Bar - What a great night! Thanks for supporting Carpetbagger's music. We had Don Oja Dunaway, JC, Tammy, Yari and Sam Brown stop by.

January 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a cold evening so Brian, Tina and I decided I would play inside. I have always said if the folks eating are going to sit outside I could surely play outside. Well tonight a lot of folks proved me wrong and dined under the stars. It still was a nice evening inside.

January 30th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Company (the old Creekside) - What a night! It was a little chilly but everyone did a great job! They have really done a nice job with the place. Thanks to all the folks that showed up. I tried the fish soup, it was good.

January 31st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. Tom (songwriter) and Georgia Edwards stopped by. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

I'm looking forward to the studio this week, Jim DeVito and I will be mixing tracks from our new Carpetbaggers CD. Also looking forward to our Carpetbaggers Live streaming  show with Bagan & Company on Tuesday February 2nd from 7pm to 8pm,  check it out. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment