Monday, February 8, 2021

 February 1st, Retrophonics Studio - Frankie's voice was bothering him so Jim DeVito and I decided to continue mixing. We will try to get Frankie, Sue and I scheduled for background vocals in next week. Jim and I worked on the mixes for "My Tractor" and "Come On". I listened to the mixes of all 12 tunes when I got home and was really moved. Everyone has done such a great job.

February 2nd, The Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony, Bagan and Company "Live"streaming from the Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine - We had a fun show. Everyone did a great job! Thanks Dan Bagan, Clay, Wayne, Theresa and The Classic Car Museum Of St. Augustine. - We couldn't do this without you all. Also Thanks Pete Melfi from "904 Now" for joining in. 

February 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue, We cancelled due to the cold weather! 

February 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at the Corner Bar - Another great night at the Corner Bar. Everyone kicked butt! Thanks for supporting the Carpetbagger's music. See you next week!

February 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was pretty nasty out, not really rain but misty. I played for a couple hours then had to give it up. Thanks to all the folks that rode it with me.

February 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at San Sebastian Winery - The weather was bad so we set up inside. We had a great night! Thanks Kyle and staff see you next month.

Earlier today I went to Braylen's flag football game, he's on the Raiders they are 2 and 2 for the season.  He made his first touchdown today.

February 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a great afternoon on the porch by the water! Afterwards Theresa and I went to Yaron and Tammy's place to watch the first half of the Superbowl. Sue and Wayne were there too. We had a fun time.

Looking forward to doing background vocals for the new Carpetbaggers CD "Back again" Frankie and Sue will join me and Jim DeVito. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment