Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 11th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on mixing "Dust Them Blinds", it's really sounding good!

January 12th, I'm not playing today but I worked this morning going through some audios from our "Live" FaceBook shows. I'm going to add four videos to my "Live and a Little Touched" project from these streaming shows. Hopefully it will be completed in the near future. Also going to get my truck worked on, give blood and have sushi. It's going to be a big day off. 

January 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was cold so we set up inside the tent. We had a small but mighty crowd. We started an hour early 5pm to 8pm due to the cold. It seemed to work maybe we should do this during the winter. Abe you were right everyone was gone by 8pm. See you next time!

January 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at the Corner Bar - We had a great night! We did a complete instrumental "Penny Lane" one of my favorites.  Thanks Tony for bringing your version of this tune to the band. 

January 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co and Grill - We always have a good night here. There is something about this place that works for us. Thanks Felicia and staff!

January 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie - Zaharias - It was to cold, we had to cancel. See you next month!

January 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I played inside it was just to cold to be out by the water. It was a nice quiet afternoon. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff! You guys are the best.

It's been a busy week. I hated missing Zaharias due to the cold weather but I look forward to being back there next month. Along with Jim Devito I will be mixing today at the studio "Back Again" our soon to be new release from the Carpetbaggers. See you at Songwriter's Night tonight! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment