Thursday, January 7, 2021

December 28th, Retrophonics Studios - We worked on the mix for "Confederate Lament".  I will be adding a post to my Facebook page sometime soon to let you hear a preview of what's in store on the Carpetbaggers new project "Back Again". I'm excited for everyone to hear what we have come up with. Thanks Jim DeVito at Retrophonics and all my band mates you guys are amazing!

December 30th, Carpetbaggers Dave and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Well, it was suppose to be a nice evening, but welcome to Florida, it rained. We had a great crowd anyway and the weather cleared up as the night went on. Sue and I tried  one of our new tunes "You Knew It". I always enjoy playing with Sue. Thanks Abe, JJ, Amy and staff you guys are the best!

December 31st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Woody at the Corner Bar - We brought in the New Year early bird style, playing with my friends. We missed Frankie but Woody did a great job. Happy New Year everyone!

January 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch by the water. When the weathers nice there's no place better! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

January 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the San Sebastian Winery - We had a blast! This has been a good gig that we added onto our schedule. We will be here every first Saturday of the month. Thanks Tony for getting us this new venue. Thanks Kyle and staff!

January 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kates - I had a great afternoon out on the porch by the water. Doug, Frank, and Philip stopped by. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

Frankie will be in the studio with Jim DeVito and I finishing the drum tracks. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment