Monday, December 14, 2020

 November 23rd, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on the mix for "Miss Me But Let Me Go" and spent a little time on "Safe Travels" and "Come On".

November 24th, OFF

November 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We have a new area to play in. It turned out to be a good night. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone we didn't see tonight. Sue and I will see you next week! Thanks Abe, the new performing area is cool!

November 26th, OFF - Happy Thanksgiving!

November 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a great evening out on the porch by the water. On a nice day there isn't a better place to play. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff, you guys are the best!

November 28th, OFF - I did some work in the yard, then Theresa and I had a couple drinks and an a appetizer at Chill's. After that we went home to watch a few episodes of Virgin River,  Season 2. 

November 29th, OFF - I worked in the yard and started on a new idea for our garden that I saw on an episode of "Homestead Rescue".  I have two new tunes started.

I'm looking forward to being in Retrophonics and working on mixing some more of the tunes. I finally have all the tracks for The Big Lonesome CD.  Thanks Frankie! I hope to start mixing the tracks soon "The Big Lonesome Rides Again". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment