Monday, December 14, 2020

 November 16th, Retrophinics Studio - Jim and I worked on a song Sue and I wrote called "Safe Travels" and started on another of my songs "Miss Me But Let Me Go". Our new Carpetbaggers' CD "Back Again" is getting closer to completion.

November 16th, Songwriters Night - A small but good listening crowd. Rob Dammit and Doug Spears were our guests tonight. Both have some great songs. It is such a pleasure to sit on this stage with these great writers every month, especially Bob. We are going to take December off, see you the 3rd Monday in January!

November 17th, DAVE at Pizzalley's Chianti Room - I had a nice evening out on the porch at the Chianti Room. Tom and Carol the owners were there along with TT and Mike Howard. See you the 3rd week in December (15th). Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a nice night, it was a little windy and chilly but that didn't seem to stop folks from coming out. They were able to pull down the canvas and turn up the heaters. See you next Wednesday!

November 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at the Corner Bar - We had a great night! As I have said hundreds of times it's such a pleasure to play with these great players each week. Come check it out!

November 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Company - This has turned out to be a special place to play for Sue and I. It seems like everything goes right every time on this gig. The audience is great, the sound is good. Thanks Felicia and staff!

November 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Zaharia's - A nasty night overall. It rained twice  so we had to move all the equipment. The wind was blowing from behind and the side which kept my hair in my face the whole night. I know Frankie and Sue were going through the same nightmare but somehow we got through it. Zaharia's is a great place to play but we seem to have a curse with bad weather on our once a month gig here. Hopefully in the new year things will change. The bright spot is we have wonderful fans who keep us going and Angelika and staff could not be any nicer. Looking forward to seeing what the next gig has in store for us.

November 22nd, I was rained out from my Aunt Kate's gig today. 

I'm looking forward to doing some more mixing at Retrophonics Studio with Jim DeVito this coming week. That's all I got :) Keepin' it real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment