Tuesday, January 28, 2020

January 6th, Retrophonics Studios -  I worked with Jim DeVito on "Wait A Minute" (Big Lonesome). I'm really love working on this project "The Big Lonesome Rides Again". Hopefully in two week I will start working on some new tracks for my next solo CD.

January 7th - OFF

January 8th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the flash drive package for "Don't Stare At The Sun".

January 8th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue and George at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Under the tent with George and Sue.  My allergies were bothering me, had a great night anyway.

January 9th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue, Frankie, George and Tony - The place was packed! I was having a little trouble with my voice from allergies but the rest of the guys and girl stepped it up around me. I am proud to share the stage with these great players each week. We were visited by Bob Semanchik, Barry, Lydia and Kyle and Bill Mullen.

January 9th, 10th and 11th - DAVE at The Big Deck - I wasn't in great voice and I had a group of friends come over from St. Augustine along with all the other folks that were in town, I was ready for the worst. A little rough on Friday but somehow made it through. Saturday was much better and Sunday I was almost back to normal. I enjoy making the ride over here once a month to hang out. Darlene and Bryan are the best. it was good to see John, Brittany and Jude from The Giving Tree in Linden, VA. It was a surprise to all, small world we live in. I'm a lucky guy. Theresa and I made it back home Sunday evening safely.  See you next month!

I hope to be in the studio with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics  working on "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" CD, also working with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company on our project "Live and a Little Touched" a new CD/DVD. I am also sad a for the loss of my friend  Jayne Miner she was a big part of a special time in my life! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things that are going on, there's enough folks covering the bad! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment