Monday, January 6, 2020

December 18th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue and George at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was going to be one of the coldest nights so far, we set up inside the tent. We had a small crowd that braved the show with us. Enjoyed the night!

 December 19th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue, George, Frankie and Tony at the Corner Bar - I picked up the new CD this morning, "Don't Stare At The Sun". What a great night! We sold a bunch of CD's. Thanks to everybody who purchased one (or more). I can't say enough about these great musicians that come down to share the stage with me each week. I am one lucky guy!

 December 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar -What a nice night. I really enjoy this gig, the audience can get a little loud at times but they really let you know when they like something you play. Enjoyed it Sue. See you January 17th!

 December 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Zaharias - Turned out a lot nicer than I though. The heaters weren't even on. Always enjoy playing music with these two. We had a nice crowd not over the top though. I think some folks thought the weather was going to be worse and stayed in. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers Music!

 December 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and George at Creekside -  It was a wet wonderful night at Creekside. We were inside George ands Sue were great as usual. I am a lucky guy!

I'm hoping to get into Retrophonics and continue work on our new "The Big Lonesome" CD. Also to get together with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company to get back to work on my new "Live And A Little Touched" CD. Also put together a flash drive package for the new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone day, even your own! Talk about the good things that are going on in the world, there's enough folks talking about the bad! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment