Sunday, February 2, 2020

January 13th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim Devito and I did some work on "The Big Lonesome", a song I co-wrote with Kruz it's sounding real good!

January 15th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE and George at Hurricane Grill and Wings - George and I had a great night out on the sidewalk. Sue was a little under the weather, we missed her but carried on. Bob Semanchik stopped by along with Alex Richman who sat in on a couple of songs.

January 16th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the flash drive package for our new project "Don't Stare At The Sun".

January 16th, Carpetbaggers; DAVE, Frankie, Sue, Tony and George at Corner Bar -
What a blast! Everyone kicked butt! Bob Semanchik sat in on a couple tunes, he's a very talented guy. George will be out of town next week but the rest of the gang will be ready to rumble.

January 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Co. - Both of us are getting over our ailments but still had some fun playing. Always a great crowd at this venue. See you next month February 21st.

January 18th, Carpetbaggers; DAVE, Frankie and Sue at Zaharias - It sure was a wonderful night. All of us have been under the weather but gave it all tonight! See you next month February 22nd! Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best!

January 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was pretty nasty out so I played in the bar area. It was quiet but I had a good time. Thanks Brian, I hope you feel better. Dave, Tina and staff see you January 24th!

I'm continuing to work on "The Big Lonesome Ride's Again" with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics Studio. Also working on the flash drive package for "Don't Stare At The Sun" with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save you life! Talk about the good things that are going on, there's enough people talking about the bad. Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment