Thursday, November 8, 2018

October 24th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice night out on the sidewalk. It almost seemed like fall there was a nice breeze blowing. Maybe summer is really over. Johnny from the Red River Band stopped by. We had a chance to talk for a bit. I'm glad to be back in town, hopefully I will run into some of you somewhere this week. Thanks Abe, Daniel, Sherry and staff!

October 25th, IAUGI Studios - Dan and I are starting work on "Goodbye Goodbye" today.  I think Dan is going to release "LOVE" at some point today also. I can't wait for you all to hear it. This project has been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. I can't wait for the whole DVD to be finished so we can share it with everyone. We also did a little work on our "Live @ The Corner Bar" CD, it should be released before the new year!

October 25th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Frankie and Brady joined me tonight. Never tire of playing with these two great players. We had a pretty good crowd. Thanks for supporting our music.

October 26th, Free Range Chickens at Creekside - John Winters had some personal affairs to take care of so Frankie called Tommy Gilstrap to sit in with us. We had a great night, Tommy is a real pleasure to be around and a great player (that dosen't always happen). Thanks Creekside we will see you next Saturday!

October 27th, DAVE at Zaharias - Frankie joined me tonight. I set up and brought along the things Frankie had left the night before. It was a beautiful night and we played some good music. Thanks Angelika and staff! You guys are the best!

October 28th, DAVE at Creekside - It was a great gig! While I was one of the many that were being inducted to the St. Augustine Music Hall Of Fame as a former member of the band Those Guys (18 years). It's an honor and would even seem more real if they sent me a piece of paper or something. Anyway the gig was great, I enjoyed playing my music, that's what I do. Brady stopped by and picked up his guitar and a cord box he left on Friday. Always good to see my friend and band mate. Thanks Creekside! See you next Saturday!

It's been a big week! I worked on my video project with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios and played music with my friends. And for being recognized for my work with "Those Guys". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!- David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment