Tuesday, November 13, 2018

October 30th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon on the porch. The sun was beating on me for the first hour or so which made it a little uncomfortable. I had a nice crowd though I guess thats what it's all about. I talked to Barry and Lydia today they are on their way to the Keys, it was good to catch up with my friends. Thanks everyone for showing up today!

October 31st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Happy Holloween! Didn't think anyone would be out tonight, just had that feeling. I was wrong, turned out to be a nice evening. I talked to Laurence today, he will be getting in town late Saturday night so he will be with me Wednesday at Hurricane Grill and Wings, come out and welcome him back!

November 1st, DAVE at  IAUGI Studios - We were able to get a lot of  work done on "Goodbye Goodbye". Can't wait for everyone to see themselves!

November 1st, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady wasn't feeling well so it was Frankie and I. We had a nice crowd had some fun, that's what it's all about!

November 2nd, Retrophonic's Studio - I stopped by and listened to a new tape Jim DeVito made for me from the old North Star Band. It's been nice hang'in out with my old friend.

November 2nd, 3rd and 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice evening inside. The weather really took a turn for the worse. Jake Usina sat in for a short set. Jeremy Austin stopped by. Saturday was nice out on the deck. The weather was good nice there was a nice breeze. Sunday was a rain out I will make the day up on November 18th. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff, you guys are the best!

November 3rd, Creekside - Frankie and the Dreamers - Tonight was a first, it was Rob Peck, Frankie Urzetta and Me, thus Frankie and the Dreamers. Brady was still under the weather, but he did help bring the equipment over and put it in place, that was a big help since I was doing a double (played earlier at Aunt Kate's). Thanks Brady! We had a fun night playing, Rob is a real talent and Frankie and I would love to do this again. Thanks Creekside, I will see you on November 25th!

I had a nice get together with Jim DeVito. I had missed shoot'in' the shit with my old friend. Also enjoyed working with Dan Bagan this week on "Goodbye Goodbye". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment