Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June 4th, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - The weather looked bad but held. I had a nice gig, this is a good place to play. Thanks everyone who showed up, see you July 2nd.

June 5th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A nice afternoon on the porch. A nice layed back afternoon playing for folks coming to the best happy hour in town!

June 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The weather looked a little shaky but Abe said to go on and set up outside. He was right, turned out to be a great evening. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

June 7th, DAVE at Corner Bar - We were ready to start at 6pm and there were just a few people there. By 6:15 the place was packed! It was good to see my Father and Margie in the audience. Thanks Brady and Frankie for an enjoyable evening.

June 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I love Cedar Key and I love playing at The Big Deck for Darlene and Brian. Kerry Gordon stopped by and TJ Brown sat in on Sunday. As always it's good to see Pete Frizell and Pat. See you guys On July 13th, 14th and 15th. I can't wait!

June 11th, NorthStar at Creekside - Terrible weather once again. I was rained on pretty good setting up outside. Then decided to play in the bar, so I set up again inside. I'm glad I did. We had a nice crowd come out to see us. My friend and ex-bandmate Gary Carroll sat in with us and sounded great! We also had Rick Kuncicky in the audience, one of the best guitar players in town. Thanks Ed, Brady and Frankie I really enjoyed the evening. See you July 9th, same time, same station!

June 12th - OFF

June 13th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The weather held out until the end of the gig then it poured. It was the second time this week I got drenched! Other than that the gig was great! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

June 14th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It looked like rain again, but thankfullly the gig is inside.  I'm glad it didn't keep everybody at home. It turned out to be a nice evening with Frankie and Brady.

June 15th, I was off so I went by and picked up my Banner Thomas shirt from Dewey at the End Zone. It was good to see everybody!

June 16th, DAVE at Zaharias - I had Brady Green with me tonight. I also had rain again. That didn't stop everyone from coming out. Thanks for braving the weather. Thanks Angelika and staff.

June 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice hot afternoon out on the porch. Tony Scozzaro stopped by with his family. Also Chip Kirk from The Innocent Bystanders stopped by. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

June 18th, Songwriter's Night at Corner Bar - What a great show! We had a wonderful audience and a great line-up. Lon Williamson and John Winters were at their best tonight. I am really enjoying these shows. Thanks Bob Patterson and all the staff at the Corner Bar. See you next month on July 16th.

It's been pretty busy lately, feels good. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile, it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment