Monday, February 27, 2017

February 20th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - What an evening! Bob and I had Chuck Nash and Michael Jordan with us and those guys were on fire! I am a big fans of both of these players and was proud to share the stage with them. Bob was at his best also. In the audience we had Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson. I am lucky to know and play with these two great players. Thanks for your support guys! See you next month, March 20th, with Amy Hendrickson and Shawna Caspi from Canada.

February 21st, DAVE at Chianti Room - It dosen't get any better than this, a great crowd and great weather. You should really come to check out the best happy hour in town! See you in two weeks.

February 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was "Laurence Stevenson" with me tonight. The weather was bad. It was raining hard so we set up in the covered area outside. The place was packed and we had a blast. My Dad and Margie were in town, it's always good to hang out with them. See you next week. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff.

February 23rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang was here George, Brady, Laurence and I played to a packed house. Everyone played great. The audience was great as well. I cant say it enough, it doesn't get any better than this. Duffy and Chris got up and played from the Duffy Bishop Band. They sounded great. See you next Thursday. Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios was in the house.

February 24th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a beautiful evening on the back porch.

February 25th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The great weather carried on through Saturday afternoon. I had a great couple of days working for these great folks. See you next Saturday 1pm to 4pm and Sunday 4pm to 7pm.

February 25th - Julie's House - Julie had invited us over for a birthday dinner for Theresa and poker. The food was great! Theresa even won in poker. It was great to see Brady, Jack, Beth, Brad, and Bobby. Thanks Julie!

It's going to be nice to have a few days off. I'm in the studio with Barry at Cave Canem Studios. Laurence Stevenson is laying down some tracks on "Poor-Dum", "Better Day"s and "Ain't Life Grand". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking, Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my two new videos on YouTube. Also listen to my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment