Thursday, February 16, 2017

February 7th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a great day in St. Augustine today. It was 80 degrees. We had a tiny bit of rain, but we need more. Things are dry here. I had a great crowd of whom most were from Canada. Some of them said that they hoped to see me when I play this coming July in Canada. My friend Train Wreck stopped by. He'll be coming over to Cedar Key next month to hang out with the Cedar Key gang when I'm there. It was a great day over all. You should come check out the best happy hour in town. I will return to the Chianti Room on February 21st.

February 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence was battling that flu that's going around so I went at it on my own. It was a great night out on the sidewalk, but I missed Laurence though. See you next week with the "fiddler". Thanks Abe, JJ and staff.

February 9th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I are still working on "Poor-Dum". Also we did some work on "A Better Place". A song that's going on the new CD. We are making some progress on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun".

February 9th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was a trio tonight, Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson and I. There are a lot of new faces are showing up for this gig. I love it! It was especially nice to see Dan and Mary Kane. It was Dan's birthday. You guys have been missed!

February 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar and Grill - I love this venue, always a fun time. We missed Darlene, she was in New Orleans, but Brian and staff were great hosts as always. It's always great to see my friends Pat, Pete and Raven. I'll see you guys next month. I'm looking forward to it and hopefully Train Wreck will be in town too!

As always, I hope to spend time with both Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios working on my current projects. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Listen to my music on Spotify! DirecTV is over priced for the bad service they give you! Don't drink Goya canned coconut water! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment