Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 1st, Cave Canem Studios - Laurence was in cutting tracks on "Poor-dum" and "A Better place". It's lots of fun recording and hanging with Barry and Laurence.

March 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The "fiddler" was out on the sidewalk with me tonight. Great crowd! Great time! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

March 2nd, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole crew was here with me tonight, Brady, George and Laurence. I'm a lucky guy to be able to share the stage with these three guys.

March 3rd, 4th and 5th - Aunt Kate's - I had a great weekend on the porch by the water. Friday night I played for a private event. It was a wedding rehearsal, pretty uneventful but I think they had a good time. Saturday was the 13th Annual Bob Conroy Charity Tournament. I have been lucky to book myself the same time as this event for the last couple years. Sunday just a fun day!

I'm going to put a call into Barry to see if he's in town this week to get into Cave Canem Studios. I know Dan's been busy, but we hope to get moving on "Goodbye Goodbye", our next video at IAUGI Studios. I'm also going to stop by George's to see if we can move farther along on our new Civil War tune as yet, un-named. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment