Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January 26th, Junkwerks Tube AMPs Display at IAUGI Studios - I stopped in to checked out Bruce's stuff! Had some great taco soup, thanks Susie!

January 26th, The Hacker's at Panama Hatties - Another fun night with the band! It's a real pleasure playing with these great players once a month. If you haven't seen it check it out on the last monday of every month.

January 27th - Day Off

January 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to weather!

January 29th, 30th, 31st and February 1st, Camping at Fort Clinch - I had a blast with Theresa, Barry, Lydia, Tom, Susan, Sharon and Dan. A real treat to hang out with these great folks. Dan sounded great on guitar. Barry and I started on a new song (Round and Round). Hope we can do this more in the future!

February 1st, DAVE at Harry's - I had my friend Laurence Stevenson with me on this Super Bowl night! Great job Laurence!


We lost a good friend Chis Hammond this week! I will miss her and our hearts go out to Dennis and the rest of the family. R.I.P. Chris!

I will be getting together with Barry when he gets back from Canada at Cave Canem Studios to continue work on Mr. Song to Evil People.  Lydia and Theresa are already making plans for our next camping trip. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection saves lives! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment