Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 16th, Songwriter Night #2 at The Corner Bar - Proud to share the stage with these great writers, Bob Patterson, Micael Howard and George Reeves.  Long John from the Falling Bones and Kevin and Mike from the Short Change Band were in the audience. Thanks for supporting original music! The next show is on March 16t with Dewey Via, Bob Patterson, Charley Simmons and me, 7 to 9pm at The Corner Bar.

February 17th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A nasty afternoon. I met a few nice people then the power went off.  I got to play a couple of hours though. Stop by and check this place out. They have the best happy hour in town! Thanks for stopping by Michael Howard.

February 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Again, cancelled due to the weather!

February 19th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Once again George and Laurence were with me. The place was packed! Kruz did a nice set, #161 I think. Kevin and Mike from The Short Change Band sat in for a couple!

February 20th, DAVE at Conch House - I like this place! Stopped in and saw Woody at the end of the pier after I got packed. He sounded great as he always does!

February 21st, Eugene Keith Green, Craig Funeral Home - Said goodbye to Brady's dad. My thoughts go out to Brady and family. The service was very nice.

February 21st, DAVE at Zaharias - I had Frankie Urzetta on percussion with me tonight! Started out a little early 5 to 8 pm. We had a great crowd. This is a great place to play! Thanks Angelika and staff. You guys are the best!!!!!

February 22nd, DAVE at Creekside - For the second time this week had my friends George and Laurence with me and what a time we had! I am so proud to share the stage with these two. We had a chance to sit and talk a little about an upcoming trip back to Canada. I can't wait!

What a week! Hope to get some work done on my CD "Mr. Song to Evil People".  And also talk about mixing our new live CD "Live at The Musideum" with Barry at Cave Canem Studios.  Also I have to get together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios to put together the layouts and art work for these projects.

Thanks for letting me live my dream, Early detection can save your life. Stop texting, start talking. Give someone a smile if they look sad it could turn their day around. Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment