Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 9th, NorthStar at Creekside - I set up inside, it was nasty out! We had a great night! It's such a pleasure to play with these great players and friends! It could have only been better if Brady Green was there. Brady's father is very sick. Brent Byrd sat in for a couple, he sounded great and I hope to get him on one of our Songwriters Nights at the Corner Bar. Thanks Creekside and everyone who showed up. See you next month on March 9th.

February 10th - OFF

February 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled again due to weather!

February 12th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - I had George ands Laurence with me tonight and what a night it was! I can't say enough about these two great players except I feel lucky each night I share the stage with them. Kruz did a nice job! Barry Dunaway and Lydia were out to see us! Barry Dunaway from Cave Canem Studios has agreed to partner up with the three of us and produce a CD that we recorded in Toronto, Canada at the Musideum. Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios is also on board to help us put the art work and layout together.

February 13th, 14th  and 15th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - It's always a blast to play this great venue! Bryan, Darlene and staff always make us feel so welcome! I got to see Pat, Pete, Zen and Liam. See you next month, March 13th, 14th  and 15th.

I was very sad to get the call from Brady that his father, Eugene Keith Green had passed away. My heart goes out to Brady and his family at this sad time! R.I.P. Eugene Keith Green!

I hope to get together with Barry and Dan this week and try to finish up a few of our projects and start a few new ones! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Give someone looking sad a smile it could change their day! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment