Thursday, July 3, 2014

June 24th - DAVE at Oasis - It was a long drive from Virginia.  After a few hours of rest I headed for the land of the 44 TVs. Turned out to be a nice night!

June 25th, Dave at Cave Canem Studio's - Worked on a mix "Get Back In The Race". I really am enjoying working with my friend Barry. I can't wait for everyone to hear what we have created!

June 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Great night! The place was crazy! The wings are the best!

June 26th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It's always nice starting out the night with a full house. Kruz did a great job! Jim and Ed from Mid-Life Crisis stopped by. Also the loading crew from the St. Augustine Amphitheater were in the house!

June 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -It rained but fortunately the manager (Mackie) saw it coming and had me set up inside. Had a great time with some great people!

June 28th, Tokyo Thai-  Had a few friends get together to celebrate my 60th! Who would have thought! It was a blast hanging out with everyone!

June 29th, DAVE at Creekside - Frankie Urzetta was with me tonight! It's never a bad time playing with this great player!

I don't think there will be any studio time this week Barry is out of town with .38 Special. Look forward to Randy Watts' visit from Virginia.! And George Reeves from North Carolina! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment