Monday, July 28, 2014

July 22nd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Re-sang "Superman (I should have stopped at shote #5)". Barry did a lot of work on " The Ice Has Broken". Getting closer!

July 22nd, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - I had a great night in the land of the 44 TVs!

July 23rd, DAVE at Cave Canem - We worked on "Superman (I should have stopped at shot #5)", added some background vocals. Fooled around with the mix.

July 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - First time for my new PA system! It was easier to set up, still working on a sound! I had a good crowd to try it out on! Congratulations JJ!

July 24th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was a nice night! Kruz did a good set! It was great to see Terry, Brett and Hanlie Garrod and the Nicks Brothers (Jack and Jim). Thanks for you help calling out the chords on "No Surprise" a (Besley/Irwin) tune!

July 25th, DAVE with Brady Green at Captain Stan's - Had a good time! Always great playing with the great Brady Green behind the magic fence!

July 26th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - DAVE
Great afternoon until the rain came! I didn't loose any equipment but it was close! Lydia and Susane stopped by right after I got packed up. We all had a drink together though!

July 27th, DAVE at Harry's - It was hot as hell! Made it through the night though!

I will be back in Cave Canem Studios at least a couple of times this week. Looking forward to our trip to Virginia for Randy's 50th. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Do something nice for someone! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment