Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 9th, NORTHSTAR at Zaharias - A great night! What a pleasure it is playing with Brady Green, George Reeves and, of coarse, brother Ed. Dan Bagan shot some pictures.  Can't wait to see them.

September 19th, NORTHSTAR at The World Famous Oasis - We had a nice gig in the land of the 44 TVs!

September 11th, DAVE at Eclipse - Had Brady and George in the studio to cut "It's Christmas Morning", a song I wrote a few days ago. This might be the fastest I've ever tracked a song I wrote. Had a blast!

September 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was hot as hell and a little slow. Sometimes those two go good together. Still had fun!

September 12th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was good to have Abby back! Kruz did a good job! A nice night overall!

September 13th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Friday the 13th was a good day for me! Had just as many people at the bait shop behind me as I did in front of me in the restaurant. A little different but turned out good!

September 14th,Greg and Lisa's - Had a few beers and Lisa's great meatballs. It was good to hang with our old friends.

September 15th, DAVE at Creekside - Great night! The weather was perfect! Doesn't get any better than this!

I hope to get Banner's bass track on Evil People.  Brady will be in so we can do some harmonies on "It's Christmas Morning". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking.  "Keepin' it Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment