Wednesday, September 11, 2013

August 31st - Had a great 4 days off! I got some things done around the house. we had a nice cook-out at Dan and Susie's. Hung out at the pool at Bob and Julie's (yes, we were there Julie). I also got my new Roc-Soc stool (thanks for the tip Frankie). Time to go back to work!

September 3rd, DAVE and The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - I met Rob Peck at 11am at the studio. He put harp tracks on "There's No I In Team" and a new song "What Dreams Are Made Of", I just wrote with my Nashville friends, Donna and Kat . As usual Rob did a great job.  I am proud to have him on my upcoming CD "Mr. Song To Evil People". At 12pm got together with Gregg and Frankie (The Big Lonesome).  We replaced vocal tracks on a song Wayne Johnston wrote for the band "Sweet River Girl".  This song will appear on our new release and was recorded live at the St. Augustine Amphitheater.

September 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a nice crowd! It looked like rain but held off.  Good call Abe.

September 5th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Another good night, I'm on a roll! Kruz did a good job! Met Jim McClure and his wife (drummer Mid-life Crisis). They will be at the Winery on October 11th.  I hope to get by and see them!

September 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was sure it was going to rain, but it didn't. It was a slow night but still had fun and had a chance to try some new songs!

September 7th, Night Out, Dave and Theresa - We stopped by Hang 10 to see what was happening (nothing****). Got introduced to the manager, who was fairly rude and to busy to talk on this empty Saturday night! Not really our type of place right now! Then we stopped at a great place Zaharias! Salt Run Drive was playing, sounded good! Always great seeing Angelica and crew! Next it was off to see Mr. Natural at Hurricane Patty's. The band sounded good. I really like this line up ( Gregg, Wes and Mike).

September 8th, DAVE at Harry's - What a great night! I am really starting to enjoy this place you really get a chance to play for a diverse crowd. Thanks Rob Peck for booking me!

It was a great week of music! I'm looking forward to Eclipse on Wednesday with Brady Green and George Reeves. We will be cutting a new song I just wrote "It's Christmas Morning". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real!!!!!!!!   -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment